Saturday, October 18, 2008

My new Blog banner

After some days and a few tries, finally I have a nice looking banner for my Blog.
There was first a temporary static banner, but it wasn't the real thing, that knew from the start. Found this nice photo banner template, where I could upload 5 photos. And this is around how far I could get on my own.
But there are friends, and friends are helping when one is in need of help.
My good friend Susan gave me a helping hand, and did a lot of work on the banner, effective converting my ideas into what is the final banner.
She is not only great with computer staff, far more then I ever will be, but also not a give up type of person. I am so glad having her as my friend, and I am very proud of her for her work, and the results.
Finally my Blog get a banner, so, I can promote it better from now on.
Thank you very much Susan!!

This is a not clickable image of the banner. ( no need to click, anyway, you are on the site already. Certainly, there is a clickable version, I already posted on some forums).



I hope all will like it. I do, for sure.

No comments: