Thursday, October 23, 2008

My favorite blue water lillies



I like flowers, if someone wouldnt know by now.
But I like more to look at them, and adore their beauty, then actually have them, though those orchids are real nice addition of the house, and anyway my wife is the one who really take care of them.
Where I come from, there we also have water lillies, but usually they are white, sometimes with some pinkish shade, and rarely there are some yellow.
I have never seen any blue colour water lilly prior coming to Thailand. Never even think there is one exist. And here I am now, and they have plenty of beautiful blue water lillies, some just dark blue, and some goes to more toward the purple. But they all look just great, and I think they look perfect on photos too...

2 comments:

Bear Bear said...

Blue water lilies are my favorite too.

By the way, your photography skill is awesome. :)

tingtong said...

thx, you made my day. most photo in my blog made with my old 2mp Olympus compact camera. Now have a bit newer, but still compact, nothing fancy. I think they can do for my level.