Thursday, October 23, 2008

Crocodile wrestling show



With a friend, during his vacation and sightseeing visiting to us to Thailand, we went to see this place near Samut Prakhan, where they offered crocodile wrestling along with a small zoo, a orchid garden, elephant show, and a big park to walk around a lake.
The most exciting was the crocodiles of course! They also have there many farmed, separated by their age, all different sizes. I assume most ends up in the local souvenir shop by the entrance, some as wallet, some as belt or shoes.
But a few bigger they keep for the show.
I don't know these local guy make a good living for doing this or not, sure I wouldn't want to try to do this after them. No way. Also I saw a YouTube video where the crocodile just closed its mouth when the guy head was in it.
This didn't happen here. Good for all of us.
The guys were pro, pulled the crocodiles left and right, lie on their back, slide to then on their stomach to give then kiss, and yes, put their heads in the mouth of the crocodiles. Crazy.










2 comments:

Jackie said...

Shame the croc didn't bite his head off ;)

tingtong said...

as I mentioned I saw video on YouTube where the croc "got tired" keeping its mouth open. To be honest, even if they possiblr well fed before the show, I wouldnt dare to try any of this! :)