Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Geiranger Fjord, Norway



Geiranger fjord in known as one of the most beautiful Norwegian fjord. And it isn't a coincidence, but it is indeed a spectacular one. And what is also very important, it is big enough for a mid-size cruise ship to cruise up to the end. On the way you can see lots of waterfalls on both side of the fjord, the most famous the Seven Sisters, which is a beautiful 7 tier fall, but there is countless others to see also.I had been there in late June, and was surprised to see still snow on the top of the hills. Well, I guess Norwegian summer isn't just the same I use to other places. You need warn cloths, but the view, the clean air, and the nature compensate all that!If you have a chance to go to Norway, don't miss some of the fjords, well worth the visit.


1 comment:

Stop Energy Drains said...

This is So beautiful - I'm putting Norway on my list of places to visit right now!!! :)
Thank you