Saturday, November 1, 2008

Red Alert 3 Premier Edition: my new PC game


I am not that much into PC games, as I was a few years ago, but sometimes I still like to play a bit with my friend, online.
We lately was playing Command and Conquer 3, but since it is getting a bit older, it is not the same fun anymore.
But finally came a nice new strategy game, so, all installed, tomorrow we can give it a try.
I already had a look, and Red Alert 3 seem as good as the previous version was, but with a much better graphic. Should have lots of fun playing in the coming weeks.

4 comments:

Susan said...

Have fun with the game.

BTW, Happy Halloween!!!

God bless...

tingtong said...

I should, and thx, you too! :)

Sagar Patel said...

So, you are a PC gamer like me! Cool :)
In fact, I play only 1 PC game mostly, and that's Battlefield 1942. I play it online with many friends. It has many mods (free to install addons) also, so that games feels new with different mods.
I love war games :D
Have a nice day :)

tingtong said...

My No.1. favorite is a very old turn-based strategy game, Ufo: Enemy Unknown, or Xcom, as it was published in 2 different name.
Though the graffic is really outdated by now, the gameplay is great, the best I know...the game was reliesed in '95 I think.
Last year came out Ufo:Extraterrestrials, which is maybe the closest remake, certainly a better graffic, and thanks to some modders it can make an almost same fun game that the original was.