Saturday, September 20, 2008

Newest family extension

Hello


Today we extended our little family with two new members. My son long time wanted some pet, particularly a puppy, but i wasn't so sure he is ready to take care one. Also, since we are often away for days, to get someone to take care might be a problem. And finally, here is lots of street dogs where we live, so, it is kind a difficult to have a puppy without having to watch always for the other dogs.

Yesterday came the solution! In our "village" has a 3 days fair, and there they are selling some baby rabbits. Now, i dont know the good name for them, but these wont grow to be big ones, they will stay these little cute things you just have to love! I can easily hold one in my palm.

My son loved them in instant, so, we decided, give it a try.

But once it is rabbit, then it should be two, tight? As they might get bored! Ok, two, the easy part. Soon I learnt that rabbits were the bargain side of this shopping, cage, food, the water dispenser, or wahtever is the name arelike 3 times the cost of the rabbits. Oh, they were offering little dresses as well with them, but i think that would be just a bit too much!
Before you really think I spent a fortune, I have to save you from heart attack; the whole thing was comeing to a hefty 18$ grand total, all inclusive.

But boy, that happy smile on my son's face would worth a 1000 times that money!! ( too bad, i dont have that much even for 2 years living).
I have here some photos to have a better understanding about the size. Also, they got names now, the male is Barna ( brown in my native) with all so much fantasy, and the female is Lala.
I think they settled ok in their new place and sleep now. They need it. As i know, tomorrow they will have a long day playing with the kids.

No comments: