Sunday, September 27, 2009

A little family vacation

Tomorrow we are going to have a little family vacation; going up to the North, flying to Chiang Mai, and plan to look around a bit in the surrounding area as well.
We were lucky enough to secure a real nice deal on AirAsia's flight, costing only about 50$/person the round trip, taxes included.
It pays of if you know in advance when and where you would like to go, chances are you can still find a seat cheap, unlike a few days prior departure.
A hope to take lots of photos, and might post some here, once we are back.
I have been in Chiang Mai already once, 7 years ago, but that time my son didn't born yet...so this is first time for him there.
Wish me good weather, suppose to be a bit cooler there, but maybe a pleasant change away from the humid rainy season in the central area where we are.

2 comments:

Hotels in north canton said...

I like this post!And thanks for the tips help me to be a good negotiation

Howard Johnson Inn said...

The idea of Hojosfo Inn seems interesting, I try it and you realize