Saturday, January 17, 2009

My latest achivement

I know, I know, I am behind posting lately.
It is due I have a new interest, but it is a bit early to talk about it, and part can be contributed to my friends who were nice to spend the New Year and some time after here with us. Oh, and yes, I am lazy a bit too. Sorry.


And now the achievement:
I love books and reading, and since a while my library, even the part I have here, outgrow the capacity of my bookshelf. It was time for a while to get another, and possible bigger one, and finally I found the one I liked.
But as all so often nowadays, it came in a neat long box, with a drawing and endless number of screws. A Lego toy for adults??
Had some other similar furniture experiences already, but neither the living room table, not the TV stand came this numerous pieces and screws, that with my not to pro screwdriver I could not manege in half an hour or less.
Well, this self I could manage only in 2 parts, with a break, as my hands really got tired. But seeing the result, I am happy.
Before you jump to conclusion about prior shelf, I have to say the books you see on the photo ARE NOT my whole library I was telling about! To organize things is a work in progress, and knowing my laziness lately, it might take up to a week to find the " right moment" to do it.

No comments: